Discover by yourself one of the most beautiful cycling destinations in the world and traverse a handful of the Pyrenees’ legendary cols which characterized the Tour de France (Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautcam, etc.).
In our opinion, this trip is the best way to discover the Pyrenees on road bike and guarantees an unforgettable experience filled with adventure!
Price per person (€) *
Average distance km/day
Avergage positive climb m/day
(*) Based on 2 people. People traveling alone, must take the “single-room supplement” option.
From June to October
Self-guided trip: You just want to discover the Pyrenees by yourself (we provide GPX files) and benefit from an infrastructure adapted to your stay (bike rental service, workshop, coffee, …) and some advice.
Average distance: 95km/day
Maximum distance: 110km/day
Avergage positive climb: 1950m/day
Maximum positive climb: 2100m
We can also plan a trip for accompanying persons who do not ride.
In short, we know how to adapt to your desires, and to be honest, it is what we prefer, so do not hesitate to contact us, we will make you a proposal in the shortest possible time.
- 3 nights in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included. Bike friendly hotel (secured bike garage, repair workshop, washing station, etc.)
- 2 dinners: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meals available (1 dinner free)
- Pyrenean water bottle
- Topographic guide including maps and GPS files
- Welcoming beer at Bike & Py
- Our workshop at your service in case of technical problem
- Transfer from Lourdes airport or train station (2 shuttle/day)
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel (except transfer from Lourdes airport or train station)
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€1.90 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport (Pau, Toulouse, Biarritz, …): price upon request
- Single-room supplement: €120
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance: €15
- Travel assistance insurance (coverage for medical emergencies, evacuation, repatriation; accident): €10
- GPS: price upon request
- Bike rental: €170 (Colnago Shimano Ultegra) / €130 (Colnago Shimano 105)
- Instruction by accompanying state certified guide on bike: price upon request
- Postural optimization, massage, etc.: price upon request
Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautacam…
Located at the footpath of the Pyrenees, Lourdes is the perfect place to start your cycling trip. By following our GPS files you’ll easily find your way to ascent some of the world’s most famous cols.
According to your level and your desires, we will offer the best route, and be sure you will ride some myth such as Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautacam, Soulor…