Discover by yourself one of the most beautiful cycling destinations in the world and traverse a handful of the Pyrenees’ legendary cols which characterized the Tour de France (Tourmalet, Aubisque, Aspin, etc.).
Be taken away by the charm of the Grands Site de Midi Pyrenees, climbing the Col des Tentes at the doorstep of the Cirque de Gavarnie registered at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
In our opinion, this trip is the best way to discover the Pyrenees on road bike and guarantees an unforgettable experience filled with adventure!
Price per person (€) *
(*) Based on 2 people, 2 riding days, 1 night. People traveling alone, must take the “single-room supplement” option.
If you want to ride more than 2 days, don’t hesitate to ask us, we will make a proposal as soon as possible.
From June to October
Self-guided trip: You just want to discover the Pyrenees by yourself (we provide GPX files) and benefit from an infrastructure adapted to your stay (bike rental service, workshop, coffee, …) and some advice.
Just tell us how many days you would like to ride, how many nights, the number of km and positive climb and we will make you a proposal as soon as possible.
We propose routes adapted to your desires, just tell us the approximate number of km and the climb you wish to do per day, and we will make the best possible program,
We offer some supplements, but it is possible to include other services (access thermoludic center, tasting of local products, wine tasting, …), do not hesitate to contact us.
We can also plan a trip for accompanying persons who do not ride.
Bespoke: We are very passionate road cyclist and mountain bikers, so we have chosen to focus on providing a top cycling experience “à la carte“: top quality, top riding experience, small or private groups. We know that each people is different this is why we offer customized trip.
In short, we know how to adapt to your desires, and to be honest, it is what we prefer, so do not hesitate to contact us and let us know an idea of the holidays you dream about, we will make you a proposal in the shortest possible time.
Includes (based on 1 night, 2 days tour)
- 1 night in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included. Bike friendly hotel (secured bike garage, repair workshop, washing station, etc.)
- 1 dinner: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meals available
- Pyrenean water bottle
- Topographic guide including maps and GPS files
- Welcoming beer at Bike & Py
- Our workshop at your service in case of technical problem
- Transfer from Lourdes airport or train station (2 shuttle/day)
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel (except transfer from Lourdes airport or train station)
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€2.10 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport (Pau, Toulouse, Biarritz, …): price upon request
- Single-room supplement: price upon request
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance: 25€
- Travel assistance insurance (coverage for medical emergencies, evacuation, repatriation; accident): price upon request
- GPS: price upon request
- Bike rental: (Colnago Shimano Ultegra) / (Colnago Shimano 105)
- Instruction by accompanying state certified guide on bike: price upon request
- Postural optimization, massage, etc.: price upon request
Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautacam…
Located at the footpath of the Pyrenees, Lourdes is the perfect place to start your cycling trip. By following our GPS files you’ll easily find your way to ascent some of the world’s most famous cols.
According to your level and your desires, we will offer the best route, and be sure you will ride some myth such as Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautacam, Soulor, Aspin…