An All Mountain/Enduro trip on some of the most beautiful single tracks of the Pyrenees. Within a breathtaking landscape, a combination of fun and technical mountain trails, the whole deal situated in the heart of a genuine natural paradise still little known to mountain biking.
To maximize the pleasure and limit the climb, some lifts will take place by shuttle.
Quite enough to quench you thirst for adventure.
Price per person (€)
From June to October
Departure: From 4 people.
Less than 4 people, contact us, we will try to find a solution for you.
Independant trip: You just want to discover the Pyrenees by yourself and benefit from an infrastructure adapted to your stay and some advice, do not hesitate to contact us, we can make you benefit from good plans and preferential rates.
We offer some supplements, but it is possible to include other services (access thermoludic center, tasting of local products, wine tasting, …), do not hesitate to contact us.
We can also plan a trip for accompanying persons who do not ride.
Bespoke: We are very passionate road cyclist and mountain bikers, so we have chosen to focus on providing a top cycling experience “à la carte“: top quality, top riding experience, small or private groups. We know that each people is different this is why we offer customized trip.
In short, we know how to adapt to your desires, and to be honest, it is what we prefer, so do not hesitate to contact us and let us know an idea of the holidays you dream about, we will make you a proposal in the shortest possible time.
- 3 nights in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included.
- 2 dinners: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meals available (1 dinner free)
- 3 picnic lunches
- Welcoming drink the first night at Bike & Py
- The morning coffee before the ride at Bike & Py
- The after-ride beer at Bike & Py
- Our workshop at your service in case of technical problem
- Transfer from Lourdes airport or train station (2 shuttle/day)
- Instruction by accompanying state certified guide on bike
- Shuttle to certain departure points
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel (except transfer from Lourdes airport or train station)
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€2.10 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport (Pau, Toulouse, Biarritz, …): price upon request
- Single-room supplement: price upon request
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance and travel insurance : price upon request
- Bike rental: €180 (Commencal)
The Pyrenees are full of magnificent mountain bike trails, which allows us to choose the route according to the weather conditions, the level of the group and the state of the trails. Because every year trails are closed but new ones are created, so we try to find the best program so that you spend the best possible holidays.