An All Mountain/Enduro trip on some of the most beautiful single tracks of the Pyrenees. Within a breathtaking landscape, a combination of fun and technical mountain trails, the whole deal situated in the heart of a genuine natural paradise still little known to mountain biking.
To maximize the pleasure and limit the climb, some lifts will take place by shuttle. Depending on the period and if the weather conditions are favorable you will be able to take the cable car of the Pic du Midi which will take you to 2877m.
Quite enough to quench you thirst for adventure.
Price per person (€)
Maximum altitude (m)
The Pyrenees are full of magnificent mountain bike trails, which allows us to choose the route according to the weather conditions, the level of the group and the state of the trails. Because every year trails are closed but new ones are created, so we try to find the best program so that you spend the best possible holidays.
- 3 nights in 4* hotel (2 to 4-person room), breakfast included.
- 2 dinners: healthy meals or traditional Pyrenees meals available (1 dinner free)
- 3 lunches
- Welcoming gift
- Welcoming drink the first night at Bike & Py
- The morning coffee before the ride at Bike & Py
- The after-ride beer at Bike & Py
- Our workshop at your service in case of technical problem
- Transfer from Lourdes airport or train station (2 shuttle/day)
- Instruction by accompanying state certified guide on bike
- Shuttle to certain departure points
- Pic du Midi cable car access (2877m) (according to weather conditions)
- RCP travel insurance
Does not include
- Transport to hotel (except transfer from Lourdes airport or train station)
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tourist tax (€1.90 daily per person)
- Transfers from airport (Pau, Toulouse, Biarritz, …): price upon request
- Single-room supplement: €120
- Additional overnight stay: price upon request
- Cancellation insurance: €30
- Travel assistance insurance (coverage for medical emergencies, evacuation, repatriation; accident): €15
- Bike rental: €180 (Commencal 2018 Meta AM V4.2)
Friday 22th June to Monday 25th June 2018
Friday 14th September to Monday 17th September 2018
All our holidays are guaranteed from a minimum of 4 people.
Customizable date or privatization of the trip
For groups of 4 people minimum (clubs, works councils, …), we can offer a trip “à la carte”, on another date or even a privatization of the trip, contact us for more information.
Independant trip: You just want to discover the Pyrenees by yourself and benefit from an infrastructure adapted to your stay and some advice, do not hesitate to contact us, we can make you benefit from good plans and preferential rates.
Good physical and technical skills required.
Hôtel Alba (4 star Hotel) at the edge of the Gave de Pau, situated in a particularly welcoming setting nearby the bike departure zone and just a couple meters from Bike & Py. The hotel has a modern and bike-friendly infrastructure: secured bike garage, repair workshop, washing station, dry-cleaning service, appropriate meals, etc. What’s more, the hotel staff is eager, warm and very familiar with the needs of a cyclist.
We offer some supplements, but it is possible to include other services (access thermoludic center, tasting of local products, park access animal park of the Pyrenees, …), do not hesitate to contact us.
We can also plan a trip for accompanying persons who do not ride. For groups of 4 people minimum (clubs, works councils, …), we can offer a trip “à la carte”, on another date or even a privatization of the trip.
In short, we know how to adapt to your desires, and to be honest, it is what we prefer, so do not hesitate to contact us, we will make you a proposal in the shortest possible time.